How You Can Help the Overbeck Project
- VOLUNTEER to record at least one oral history interview with a longtime Capitol Hill resident. We'll provide the equipment and show you how to use it.
- HELP OUT with interview transcription or other archival and managerial needs.
- RECOMMEND a Capitol Hill resident or former resident who ought to be interviewed for posterity.
- WRITE A CHECK (it's tax deductible) to the Capitol Hill Community Foundation, 419 East Capitol Street, S.E., Washington, DC 20003, and earmark it for the Overbeck Project.
- CONTACT project managers Bernadette and Jim McMahon at 202-543-4544 or email info@CapitolHillHistory.org.